Sunday, January 8, 2017

Generation Z (part 2)

(read also Part 1)

- Garfield, you should be ashamed of yourself!

You are without respect for my generation, the one you called Generation Y.

The protocol is not a guideline, it should be obeyed exactly.

Also, everything is clear and specific, I am not sure what you are talking about when you say there are different ways for each thing.

- Okay, let's investigate.

- Okay, let's.

- For example, what is the correct way: Swadhishthan or Swadhishthana?

- Of course, Swadhishthan.

- How do you know?

- Because I know, this is how I've been taught and this is how it is.

- Okay, let's go to the source and listen to two talks.


- Well, this means the correct way is Swadhishthana. So I was wrong. I always admit when I am wrong as I don't have such a big ego. But I will tell everybody who is saying otherwise that this is the only way it is correct. I can't wait...

- Let's listen to another talk.


- This means correct is Swadhishthan. Garfield, I am confused....

(to be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment